Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What color dog do I have?

A week ago we had a very, very wet day.  I let Monty out to run in the morning.  It was pouring. After Amy left for school, I decided to bring in the dog, before getting ready for work. (normally, I let him have as much running as possible and bring him in before i leave.)  Well, to my door came grey and black dog.  He was covered in mud, so he got a shower before I did.  Feeling very happy to again, have a white dog, I went to work.  It was the last night of obedience and I'm usually home just in time to change, grab our stuff and go.  when I got home, Monty was outside and a grey/black dog came when I called.  He was a mess.  So, he had a quick shower number 2, which got me wet so I had to change again before leaving for class.  I will report that he did very well in class.  He's learned heel, sit, stay, down.  Stays are pretty short but we're working on lengthening them.  Heel works most of the time but he's still distracted by the other animals in the world.

Although technically I have a white and orange dog, there are days and times I have a grey and black dog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment