Saturday, April 3, 2010

The End of Week One

It's hard to believe our first week is over already.  It flew buy.  Monty is learning not weave in front of me while we walk.  He's getting very good at going to the door when he needs to go to the bathroom.  (what a relief). He is loved by all and a member of the family.  I can't imagine not having him by my side.  There are so many people to thank.  NBRAN - for rescuing these wonderful dogs, Anna his foster Mom who took good care of him for three months before we adopted him, Anne - my  NBRAN coordinator is who is always there to answer questions - even now, all of the volunteer drivers who brought Monty from Tennessee to New Hampshire.  During my search Jeff, another foster parent, was kind enough to let us visit his pack, Above and Beyond Rescue - an amazing group of people- guided me through the world of English Setters, and there were numerous other foster parents that talked to me about their dogs, let us visit etc.  All of which led to us adopting this amazing, sweet, smart, funny dog that has captured all of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment