Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fetch or Keep Away?

Great day to play with Monty.  First I went out to take photos of new spring shoots (to be posted later on my facebook page Lisa B. Merrill Photography).  As always I "get lost" taking photos so when I finished and called for Monty... no response.  Nowhere to be seen.  I was heartsick....sure he'd crossed over the fence after something and was running.  I went to get Jay and there was Monty, lying by the back door, looking at me as if to say "where have you been, I'm bored"   Later we went out to play fetch.  He has a very interesting version of the game.  He runs after the ball, gets it brings it almost within reach, and won't let you take it.   A turn of the head, and short run around you and sitting again... just out of reach.  We are working on drop it.  But I think he likes the keep away version!

No comments:

Post a Comment