Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prayers for Monty

Monty's eye started getting better, then worse, then the other eye and he got more and more lethargic.  What 1.5 year old Brittany sees a rabbit and does NOTHING!! He's at the vets and spending the night.  They are observing him and hydrating him.  They think its chemical poisoning.  Ok, so weeds will now be welcome in my yard and I'll just deal with the poison ivy.  They have seen a spike in dogs with this problem, so I'm wondering if there wasn't some dusting going on that has effected a lot of dogs.  So now we pray.  I'll know more tomorrow.  I can't help but think that this poor dog has gone through so much.  (oh, and x-rays show bone in his system.  Swear its not from us. God only knows what that dog eats when he's in the yard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment